- 7:46 am Wednesday, August 8th, 2018 by djnailz
- 7:43 am Wednesday, August 8th, 2018 by Estee
We’re two years on from their split, and Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt still can’t get along.
Angelina filed court papers yesterday saying that Brad hasn’t paid child support since the separation.
Angelina’s rep says, “The aim of Angelina’s routine filing is to promote closure to the marriage in a way that clears a path toward the next stage of their lives and allows her and Brad to recommit as devoted co-parents to their children.”
Meanwhile, TMZ says Angelina has two new lawyers. Her previous divorce lawyer apparently quit because Angelina is, “fueled with anger and has gotten ridiculously unreasonable.”
- 7:35 am Wednesday, August 8th, 2018 by Estee
- 7:30 am Wednesday, August 8th, 2018 by Estee
Ruby Rose will play the lesbian DC superhero Batwoman on the CW. She’ll make her debut during the annual crossover between the network’s four DC shows, “The Flash”, “Arrow”, “Legends of Tomorrow”, and “Supergirl”.
After that, she’ll get her own show, starting next season.
Ruby, who’s out herself, got her big break on “Orange Is the New Black”. This weekend, she’ll be on the big screen in the giant shark movie “The Meg”.
- 10:05 am Tuesday, August 7th, 2018 by Estee
In the new issue of “Vogue”, Beyonce, reveals that she had an emergency C-section when she gave birth to her twins, Rumi and Sir, last year.
Because of that, her recovery was a little longer. But she learned to love her MOM BOD. She says, “I embraced being curvier . . . To this day my arms, shoulders, breasts, and thighs are fuller.”
She added, “I have a little mommy pouch, and I’m in no rush to get rid of it . . . Right now, my little FUPA and I feel like we are meant to be.”
And thanks to Beyoncé, the world is learning [More]
- 10:03 am Tuesday, August 7th, 2018 by Estee
Pink was hospitalized on Sunday night for dehydration, and that she was re-admitted yesterday, where she was diagnosed with a gastric virus. They said she was staying in the hospital overnight to recover.
It’s unclear when she might be well enough to perform. She has about 20 more shows scheduled over the next month on the Australian leg of her tour.
- 10:02 am Tuesday, August 7th, 2018 by Estee
Nike and General Mills just released three new limited-edition pairs of basketball shoes that are based on different CEREALS.
And they’re all based on the basketball shoe line Nike makes for Kyrie Irving from the Boston Celtics, because apparently he really likes cereal? He also genuinely believes the Earth is flat. He’s . . . eclectic.
Anyway, the three new shoes are . . .
1. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, which are brown and covered in swirls.
2. Lucky Charms, which are bright red and have embossed pictures of the marshmallow shapes.
3. And Kix, which, fittingly for that cereal, are pretty boring and just look like a [More]
- 9:44 am Monday, August 6th, 2018 by djnailz
It’s been a scary couple of weeks for Demi Lovato and her fans. Sunday afternoon she finally broke her silence on her hospital stint and overdose scare.
Demi has accepted a stint in rehab. Wishing [More]
Charlie Sheen is trying to get his child support payments reduced, because he claims he can’t afford them anymore
- 9:43 am Friday, August 3rd, 2018 by Estee
- 9:41 am Friday, August 3rd, 2018 by Estee