- 7:34 am Friday, June 15th, 2018 by Estee
Nick Cannon, who’s worked with Pete Davidson on Wild ‘N Out, was one of the first to know about Pete Davidson and Ariana Grande’s engagement.
Nick Said Davidson called him asking if he should do it. Nick supported him and told him to do what he felt was right.
Cannon even offered to officiate their wedding.
“I’ll officiate. I don’t know how long they’ll last if you let me do it, but I’m up for it,” he jokingly said.
- 7:17 am Friday, June 15th, 2018 by Estee
Kim and Khloe along with younger siblings Kendall and Kylie were recognized but noticeably left out was the eldest sister… Kourtney Kardashian.
She was selected in the “Power Players” category for her influence on social media and the beauty industry as well as her impact through television and magazine covers.
- 7:07 am Friday, June 15th, 2018 by Estee
1. It’s written as Father’s Day . . . with the apostrophe after the “R”. The holiday’s creator wanted it to be Fathers’ Day with the apostrophe after the “S” . . . but Congress put the apostrophe after the “R” when they established it as an official holiday.
2. It was first proposed by a woman. A woman from Washington state named Sonora Smart Dodd wanted to create a Mother’s Day for dads. And because of her, Washington held the first Father’s Day on July 19th, 1910.
3. It didn’t become an official holiday until 1972. President Nixon was the one [More]
- 7:06 am Friday, June 15th, 2018 by Estee
A New Workout Program Shocks You While You Exercise . . . and Produces Way Quicker Results?
A gym in New York City called Shock Therapy hooks people up to special suits that are powered with something called Electronic Muscle Stimulation Technology.
So while you’re exercising, it’s sending safe little pulses of electricity through your muscles, which helps activate them and makes the training more effective.
And they say that the shocks are so effective that you’ll get results in HALF the time it would normally take. Their workouts only last 30 minutes, but the benefits to your body are just like the [More]
- 6:55 am Thursday, June 14th, 2018 by Estee
- 6:36 am Thursday, June 14th, 2018 by Estee
- 6:33 am Thursday, June 14th, 2018 by Estee
A new WINE-FLAVORED WATER is going on sale in July. It’s like bottled water, but they use wine grapes to infuse a little bit of flavor into it . . . and it’s non-alcoholic. So yeah, it’s just like super watered down wine that won’t get you drunk.
It comes in both red and white. And if it somehow appeals to you, it’s called O. Vine Wine Grape Infused Water . . . and you can go to WineWater.com next month to find out where to buy it.
- 7:19 am Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 by Estee
Kim Kadashian is really trying to be influential these days. One week after getting President Trump to pardon a woman who did 20 years in prison on a drug rap . . . she’s trying to get Twitter to add an ‘Edit’ button.
Facebook and Instagram both have an edit function. But if you botch something on Twitter, you have to delete it and do it over again. But Kim is working on it.
She says she talked to CEO Jack Dorsey about it, and he “really heard her out.” Dorsey joked about the conversation with Kim . . . but hasn’t said whether [More]
- 6:52 am Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 by Estee
Brad Pitt and Angelina are in a bit of a custody battle, because Brad allegedly believes she’s alienating the kids from him . . . maybe she’s talking smack about him, or otherwise trying to keep him out of their lives.
And now, a court has ordered Angelina to take steps to improve the kids’ relationship with Brad . . . and if she doesn’t, she could lose primary custody.
The court says Brad should get a summer visitation schedule, and easy phone access for calls and texts between him and each of the kids, without monitoring or interference. Supposedly, Angelina has agreed to [More]
- 7:48 am Tuesday, June 12th, 2018 by Estee
Kylie Jenner has deleted all photos of Stormi Webster’s face from Instagram.
She shared a new selfie showing off her freckles while Stormi’s face remained hidden from view. “I spy with my little eye…,” Kylie Jenner wrote.
When an Instagram user noted Kylie had “cut her baby out” of the photo, the new mom replied, “Yeah I cut my baby out. I’m not sharing photos of my girl right now.”
Kylie didn’t go into detail about her reasoning behind the decision.